Loving Luton's Muslims day
We will be joining in with a 'Loving Luton's Muslims Day' on 20 January 2018 from 10:00am to 2:30pm.
Around eight different ministries reaching out to Muslims in the town will share.
We will have lunch together and then have time for questions and prayer in the afternoon. Lunch provided.
This is a free event, but donations towards the lunch are welcomed.
To register or find out more, please use the contact form below.
OUR LOCAL INITIATIVES
We have a number of initiatives for Christians with a heart to reach Muslims with the love of God:
- Prayer meetings third Thursday of the month – contact us for the location
- The next Friendship First course starts on Monday 29 January 2018 at 7:30pm for seven weeks (if enough interest)
- Use the contact form below for further details or to register your interest
Watch this space!
- Each Ramadan we will meet to pray every day from 7:00 to 8:00pm – contact us for more details
Focus on local ministry
- A day of focus on local Muslim ministry to take place in January, again register your interest below
In general, we’d love to hear from you if you have a similar heart to us, so do contact us about anything!
This is a trilogy of courses to help your church reach, welcome and disciple people from Muslim backgrounds.