- Sign up
- What is Lovefast?
- How does it work?
- What others say about Lovefast
- Catch up if you've missed an entry
Inspiring action through prayer
Lovefast started on 15 May 2018 alongside the 30 Days of Prayer for the Muslim World initiative.
Sign up to receive a daily prompt in your inbox each morning to help you engage in prayer and action - that Muslims would come to know Jesus.
- If you would like participate in Lovefast, we send out daily e-mail prompts during Ramadan
- Show me an example →
- These contain a thought for the day, Scripture, suggested prayers and practical actions so that you can engage
- You will receive these during Ramadan annually, and a handful of reminders outside that time
What is Lovefast?
Every year, following the lunar calendar, Muslims around the world fast and pray, earnestly seeking revelation from God and to become closer to him - this is the holy month of Ramadan.
Since 2014, Mahabba has run a prayer initiative to help Christians engage with Ramadan positively in prayer and action.
The aim of Lovefast is to couple prayer with action; that Jesus be unveiled to Muslims through practical acts of kindness in the community around Christians in their communities.
The campaign is designed to complement and run alongside the 30 Days of Prayer for the Muslim World booklet. It was inspired by Stewardship’s 40Acts challenge during Lent.
Join us again for prayer, action and encouragement in 2017 from 15 May to 14 June.
How does it work?
- Subscribe to the Lovefast maillist (see form above)
- Get hold of your 30 Days of Prayer booklet (order via the button below)
- Each day of Ramadan you will receive a short ‘thought for the day’ directly in your inbox
- This will also contain ways to pray for Muslims and engage practically
- Once you’re done, share your interactions on social media!
What others say about Lovefast
N.B. Please feel free to download and distribute this video via Vimeo