Mission and ministry in Muslim communities
An advanced workshop from Redcliffe College in July 2017.
A week long teaching and workshop on 'Ministry in Muslim Contexts'.
This is aimed to resource those who are engaged in working with Muslims and want to reflect on the complexities and advances in this kind of work.
- What is Islam; Forms of Islam
- Socio-cultural dynamics
- Contextualisation and Translation
- Approaches to Scriptures
- Jesus – taking a Jesus-focused approach
- Missiological and evangelistic approaches
- Gender issues
- New Believers
- Developing local theology
- Persecution, advocacy and justice
This workshop is part of Redcliffe’s MA course, but is open to people who want to do a ministry audit or a university credit.
Its for those with good foundations in understanding Islam and are working in missional ministry in Muslim contexts.
For more info, contact Redcliffe College.