Christian Responses to Islam in Britain
Changing Communities - Understanding and bringing change
Through a series of three plenary sessions with related workshops, CRIB 2017 will look at:
- The demographics and local realities of how Muslims are changing British communities
- The ways in which we can bring change through evangelism, social action and prayer
- The issues faced by those who choose to change community through conversion.
Our plenary speakers include:
- Patrick Johnstone (Operation World)
- The Rt Revd Dr Bill Musk (bishop and author)
- Jonny Woodrow (The Crowded House Loughborough and Acts 29)
(Other details will be notified when confirmed.)
The CRIB Conference programme has been designed as a full weekend conference with Friday evening’s presentation being an essential introduction to the theme of the weekend.
The evenings provide an excellent opportunity for networking and learning from each other, with the early morning prayer times a special time with God at the start of our day together and so we would strongly encourage everyone to book for the full weekend and so benefit from the whole conference.
In addition to the speakers and plenary discussions there will be workshops, worship, networking opportunities and a chance to share your most useful resources and Kitab will bring a bookstall with the latest titles available.
Cost per person:
£160, Full Board
£65, Saturday day only (after breakfast until after the evening meal)
LAST DATE FOR BOOKINGS: 9am, Tuesday 15th August
For more information and to book on, contact: