This page is currently under construction, but will be added to regularly
- Who we are
- Request access to your data
- A list of our specific privacy notices
- [Under construction]
Who we are
We are the Mahabba Network - a registered UK charity that helps Christians engage positively with Muslims.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and take this seriously.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or you provide to us, will be processed by us.
By visiting www.mahabbanetwork.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Request access to your data
Or you can write to us at:
Data Protection Officer
The Riverside Centre
DERBY DE24 8HY
Please e-mail your request to our Data Protection Officer via the form below 👇.
- You can ask us for personal information we might hold about you, but please try to be as clear as possible
- This will help us understand your request and respond to you promptly
- We might ask you for clarification if we are not sure what you are looking for
- We will usually only hold information about you if you've dealt with us before; we typically keep this information for a maximum of two years
- We deal with these requests under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We don't charge a fee for responding to these requests
- We respond to requests within 40 calendar days
Access request form
A list of our specific privacy notices
Contact a group
Start a group