Mahabba is committed to tithing its income and using it to support others who are involved with Muslim-focused evangelistic projects.
Before you start the application process, please note the following guidelines:
- Up to £500.00 is available for Mahabba groups or projects within the Mahabba Network
- p to £1,000.00 for organisations and projects doing related work outside the Mahabba Network
- You will need the endorsement of your Regional Facilitator
The Tithe Fund is administered by The Hub in consultation with the Network Executive and is accountable to the Board of Trustees.
Suggested uses for funds (not exhaustive):
- Launch events for Mahabba groups
- Resources for book tables
- Printing of Mahabba materials, such as flyers, posters etc.
- Supporting expenditure for special Muslim outreach activities
- Running a course or event (e.g., Friendship First)
Unsuitable uses of the funds:
- Reimbursement of hours (i.e., salaries)
- Freelance consultancy fees
Please note that the fund is not available to international organisations and agencies outside the Mahabba Network.